Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Return of the Bibliographer

Good afternoon folks...

And I can truly mean that as I am now in the New York time zone and have partially slept off my jet lag. I just want to thank everybody for all their support. It isn't often when coming home I happen to get greeted by cheering parents shouting, "Hey, its Joe, the Librarian!" Also an apology since at that time I was in the throws (and still am) of jet lag having not slept on the ride back at all, which thankfully passed with no incident and allowed me to finish an entire book (it was on the sailor's disease of Scurvy) before we landed! But, I definitely wasn't at my best both unkempt and bewildered. :)

Now, for those of you following the entire cruise, you probably already know, but in case you do not, Richard D, is doing his own blog at http://bibliosailor.blogspot.com/.

For anybody who may wish to reach me, my email is jwilliams@sunymaritime.edu, and I will also be publishing semi-regular posts on items that may (or may not) be related to items of interest.

Thanks again!

Fair Winds and Following Seas,
Joe

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad we got a chance to meet you in person early Thursday morning to thank you for all your time in keeping us up to date with activities at the same time giving us priceless piece of mind.
    Have a wonderful summer.
    And let us know if you're game for next year.
    We'd love to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete